We just received the printed copies of Equal treatment 38 on Drug Resistance. The issue explains how drug resistance develops and looks at the various factors that make it hard for people to adhere to treatment. TAC members tell how they remind themselves to take their medicines on time – from cell phone reminders to TV programmes. And there is a adherence diary ready to be photocopied and used.
This issue is available for download on TAC’s website. You can subscribe to a hard copy of Equal Treatment, at no charge. Once you have read your copy, please donate it to a clinic or waiting room in a public space so it can reach more people. If you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions for Equal Treatment, please contact the editorial team or us directly. Have a look at some spreads!
Leave a comment
- New space for creatives. http://t.co/yexuGkSHzd #,
- Drypoint printing technique using old Cds and Dvds. http://t.co/DxGehVqwrZ #,
- Proud for @ColourAfrica be amongst these wonderful creative works! http://t.co/CBA3Gx2Ji5 #,
- In case you missed the TAC AGM resolutions last month - http://t.co/W1Ted7vWvN #,
- Drawing with a tablet! http://t.co/1Xn4HuNJRE #,
- Pink Protea lino-prints
- Madonna tattoo by Morag Pringle
- Bonita Barendse, Graphic designer and illustrator
- Department of Coffee – Khayelitsha Station
- Roulé le Roux – a talented creative and diverse illustrator
- Isabeau Joubert – Craft entrepreneur!
- Beautiful laptop bag
- We return to Tankwa town. Afrika Burn 2011.
- Key populations, Key solutions.
- Designing a set of icons for MSF
Colour Africa Proverbs
Colour Africa Proverbs is a colouring book of beautifully illustrated proverbs from all over Africa.
Read more on the Colour Africa Website.